Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wall Display Part 2

Scary -

Stunning -
Studio Wall Easel

So, my decorating style is a strong blend of "Cozy Casual" with "Sophisticated Classic."  That basically means that if it's in Ballard Designs, or the Pottery Barn - I'm in love.  

Anyway - The Pottery Barn has this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G thing going on in their website right now.  

Did I mention? -  it's all about wall display!!!!!  Love them!

Check out the link.  And there's a great video tutorial on figuring out and hanging your pictures so that they're in a cohesive grouping!

Wood Gallery Multiple Opening Frames

Our homes should always be a safe haven.  A refuge.  A sanctuary from the otherwise tumultuous world.  Having pictures and memories keeps it a home, instead of a house.  

Not just a home - my home.  My kid's home.  My family's home.  It reflects what's important to us, and...really...it keeps us connected to each other. 

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop