Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beauty Queen

I shot this beautiful baby girl last weekend, and couldn't wait to get her parents the proofs.  And let me tell you, she is just as sweet as she looks!  Even though we were shooting in the late afternoon, and she was working without a nap, she was still just as perfect as she could be.

Here are a few of my favorites!






Okay, so everyone knows that we're in South Georgia.  And it's H.O.T. - HOT!!!  By the time we were 1/2 way through the shoot, all of us were starting to sweat.  I'm sure my face was 3 different shades of red by this point, because we started shooting really fast.  I was all over the place with my camera, and baby-girl was exploring this new grassy park, and chasing the bubbles my daughter was blowing.  Her cheeks were getting more and more rosy, and her hair was starting to saturate... but I just couldn't hold back the fun she was having!


This precious baby girl is the first newborn that I worked with, and I was so honored to take her 1 year pictures as well.  Here is Claire as a newborn...


And here she is now...


I love watching kids grow!

Just a quick plug - if you're interested in pictures for Christmas (prints, cards, etc.), let me know as soon as possible, and we'll get you 'on the books'.  We start shooting for Christmas in the fall, and the schedule fills up quickly.  The entire month of August is already booked!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop