Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!
Finally, I am posting the pictures from a fantastic photo shoot that I did with an amazing set of twins. At first, they were both a little shy, but it didn't take long before Olivia was walking all over the yard, and Henry was watching intently. We shot in mid-afternoon which is usually terrible for harsh light and heavy shadows, but putting the babies on the front porch with a nice little bench brought some of my favorite shots!

Olivia brought in some fantastic smiles, and I LOVED the personality on that little lady. She was playful and funny, thoroughly enjoying the grass and the fresh air. Henry seemed shy at first, but I found that occasionally he would shoot off a tender little smile that could melt my heart in an instant. Here are some of my favorite shots...





No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop