Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Corinne Joy!

Okay, so I'm back from Ohio.  Actually, I've been back, but I've been SOOO busy and SOOOOOO sick.  Yep - I always get sick this time of year.  I should put it on my calendar!

Anyway - if I were to sum up the trip into one short sentence, it would be this:

Not enough time.

So many people to see.... so much I wanted to do..... so many friends I haven't spent time with..... so many family members that I'm aching to see.....  Not enough time.  I was there for just a couple of days, and by the time I got back, I felt like I needed another vacation. 

I had 2 phenomenal senior shoots that weekend.  Josh Shaffer was first, and his images are coming.  I'll just tease you by saying - I LOVE THEM!!!  He's such a great guy, and we had a fun time exploring locations for just the right shots.  More about him in my next post...

My second shoot was with Corinne Mann.  There are not words to explain how much I enjoyed spending time with this incredible young woman!  We shared a morning in Pepper Pike which we filled with shooting at three different locations.  I think could have shot with her all day!  (She's just that gorgeous...)  She hung in there with me until we got what turned out to be some amazing images, and then we hit the grocery store for the ingredients for a GREAT italian hors d'oeuvre.  Did we make it?  Nope... you guessed it.... ran out of time. 

Here are some of my favorite images... and make sure you look at all of them.  There's a surprise at the end.












 


To my Corinne~
I love you darling, and I'm so glad we got to spend just a little time together.  I have loved you from the time you were very small, and I have enjoyed watching you grow into the woman that you are becoming.  I know that life has prevented my being with you more, but you should know that no matter the time that goes by, the distance, or the circumstances - you will always be precious to my heart.  I love you dearly. 

With love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Corinne Mann said...

I love these. The video is amazing. I love that you used my facebook quote. You are so creative and talented. Thank you. I love you!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop