Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Favorite

Just because I couldn't help posting a quick note - for those of you who love the idea of photography as art.
The idea of great portraiture, to me, requires more than just a snapshot with a good camera and a decent lens.  For an image to truly qualify as professional caliber, there has to be a combination of knowledge and creativity.  The image MUST achieve more than focus...

Florabella Texture - "Mimosa" from Texture Set 1

That's one of the reasons I am a huge fan of texture and creative interpretation.  One of my favorite artistic providers for actions and textures is Florabella.  I have quite a few vendors I have utilized in the past, but I always seem to fall back on my Florabella processing.  The versatility is amazing, the textures are present without being overwhelming, and the inspiration is perfect for me.  It keeps my images fresh, none of them are stale repeats of the other - and still I can put together a comprehensive collection of artisticly creative images for my clients. 

If you're even remotely interested in what Texture and Actions can do with your images - check out Florabella Collection by Shana Rae.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop