Monday, February 28, 2011

Bella's Baby Buttons




Can I just tell you how much I love babies?  I really think that I could spend an entire lifetime doing nothing but holding, snuggling, cuddling, cooing at, smiling at, and nuzzling those perfect little angels.  I don't know what it is, but I seem to come alive when I get to spend time with them. 

I can think of no better way to indulge in this lovely cuddly obsession of mine than to open the business to a plan in which I get to pour out all my baby affection as much as possible!  Well, I could have another of my own, but that would mean my family would outgrow the car... and the dining room table.... among other things.  Better option~

INTRODUCING BELLA'S BABY BUTTONS

What is it?  Milestones.  That's it.  It really is simple.  Bella's Baby Buttons is a program where we mark the milestones of your little one.  This isn't about Anne Geddes dressing up newborns like butterflies and peas in a pod (though that was ridiculously cute!!!)... but it's about capturing your little ones in all their perfection as they really are. 

Basically, here's the deal.  That first year only happens once...  The moments are fleeting, and the transformation to childhood happens so quickly! Bella's Baby Buttons program was designed to capture those milestones, as well as give you the opportunity to purchase 4 beautiful custom designed gifts commemorating each new season.

Check out the website for a full list of details...

And tell your friends, there is a photographer here in town who is just itching to love on their babies!

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop