Thursday, February 24, 2011

On to the next~

It's mid-February ... the beginning of 'all things new'.  I don't know what it is about February that makes me feel that way.  Maybe it's because that's when my birthday is, and with one year older I feel I have to start all things over.  I don't know. 

The new business is really starting to take shape.  The branding and website are finished, and the hard supplies for my welcome packets arrives today.  I'm really excited about that one.  It's going to be like Christmas.  I know I'm a dork, but I can't help but experience joy and ellation with the purchase of..... drumroll please..... office supplies.  (Geek Alert!!!)  Arriving today are the folders, and various envelopes (in various sizes with specific branding colors).  I've already printed the documents, and now I only need to print the booklets, display cards and other 'what-nots' that go into this carefully designed packet.  LOVE IT.

On another note - still photo related but more family related - my Project Life album came in last week and I am CRAZY in love with this one.  Oh, man!  I've always been a picture nut when it came to my kids, but I've recently struggled with the idea of how to get an album together with pictures from my family's life that captures the entire year?.... And what do I do with all those pictures that I've taken?..... And what about the soccer pictures that are more snapshots than portraits?...... And what about the little moments?

I felt like I was missing so much of my family's life because I wasn't preserving it to be viewed later.  So, like so many of us, I snapped away at everything.  And now all those files are on my computer.  I can't exactly purge them out because I had no place to put them.  ENTER PROJECT LIFE....

If you're interested in hearing more about it, head over to the family blog.  I'll be posting pictures and descriptions there.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop