Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vacancy~

I know.  I've been missing lately.  I'm actually trying to post more, and that's what has me in front of my laptop while my baby is watching PBS kids while lying in a hospital bed.  He needs to be napping, and he's almost there.  That's what has me typing instead of playing dinosaurs with him, or reading the story books his Gran brought him.

I have some Easter pictures to post about a serious cutie pie.  Matthew is such a handsome little man, and so very busy.  He wasn't much interested in Easter props, but his pictures are so handsome!  I'll post those as soon as I can get home and blog from the computer in my living room instead of sitting on the fold out sofa in the pediatrics division of our local hosp. 

I'll be back soon...

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop